What is Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil, with a combination of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9, is made from Nigella sativa also known as black cumin. It has been used for centuries to treat physical conditions ranging from nasal congestion and toothaches to headaches, flu and even the treatment of some types of cancer.
Few dietary supplements can lay claim to being as widely effective as Black Seed Oil.
Black seed oil works by reducing overall inflammation throughout the body and increases natural healing.
Known for its healing capabilities, Black Seed Oil has been used for centuries to relieve pain, reduce fever and kill intestinal worms. Its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects have been recognized as far back as ancient Egypt.
What Are Benefits of Black Seed Oil
Research around the Internet yields the following possible benefits of Black Seed Oil
- Treatment of nasal congestion
- Treatment of headaches
- Treatment of toothaches
- Treatment of flu
- Treatment of skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis
- Strengthen hair and nails
- Treatment of joint pain
- Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Lower Blood Lipids, Cholesterol
How Black Seed Oil Works For Me
I stumbled across a web forum while looking for relief for my dry eyes. I had never heard of Black Seed Oil before but the recommendations were so strong and my dry eyes so annoying that I had to find out more about it and where to buy it.
Why is such an amazing natural ingredient so hard to find? Black Seed Oil is a natural supplement that can help many conditions that are the result of bacteria, inflammation or free radicals. Black Seed Oil is a very well kept secret!
What Black Seed Oil Did For Me
- Serious reduction in back and other joint pain
- Increased physical stamina – walking, working
- Increased energy level
- Increased mental focus
- Increased peace of mind, general feeling of well being
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Hemorrhoids – GONE
- Relief for chronic, severe dry eyes (from Lasik surgery)
- Reduction in bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increase in good cholesterol
How Does Black Seed Oil Work
Black seed oil works by reducing overall inflammation throughout the body and increases natural healing. One tablespoon mixed in about two ounces of liquid taken at bedtime is my dosage.
After two weeks my body began to show improvement. After two months, I could identify healing from head to toe. After six months I no longer worried about my blood pressure, cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
After trying three different cholesterol medications that caused horrible side effects without significantly reducing my lipid levels, Black Seed Oil made the difference for me with no side effects and is much more economical than any prescription medication I tried.
How To Buy Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil can be found in both liquid and capsule form. While it’s not hard to find on Amazon, it can also be found in both forms at AmazingHerbs.com. What you want to be sure of is the quality of the oil you receive. Due to the various ways the oil can be extracted from the seed, you may not be receiving the most benefit possible. In order to guarantee your Black Seed Oil is the most potent and pure product make sure it is
- Cold Pressed – The oil extraction process uses grinding mills that do not allow the temperature of the oil to exceed 120 degrees. The quality of the oil and the nutrients are degraded at higher temperatures.
- Solvent Free – Solvent extraction uses chemicals to extract the oil. While more oil is obtained, the solvent properties remain and may degrade the quality and nutrients of the oil.
- Alcohol Free – Alcohol extraction of Black Seed Oil may degrade the quality and nutrients of the oil.
As with any product or activity that may affect your health, talk to your doctor about Black Seed Oil to determine if it is right for you.
Resources for Black Seed Oil Information
National Library of Medicine